Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Emails from beyond the solar system

I received this email from someone I do not know from an address I don't recognize at all:

for every empty, I could have sent Ernest packing a long time ago.
about a creature that thinks as well as a man but not like a man." (The
it. They say even a bullet can't get through. Of course, fire and mustard
place as heaven?"


And that's it! I guess it's spam. But - it's not clear to me what is being sold or pushed - other than... perhaps Hemingway novels or mustard. I like mustard. Is it a subliminal message that will make me have mustard with my sandwich at lunch? Maybe it's a secret code for the activation of some kind of interstellar communication device to finally allow us to speak with the fuzzy little green sentient beings from the Pleiades cluster?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home