Monday, July 24, 2006

Cat Garden Glove Thief

Now *this* is a resourceful pet!

I have a red eared slider turtle and two zebra finches - they're pretty cool - but confined to their enclosures. Willy - a one year old cat - seems to bring his owner gardening gloves from the neighbor's yards! And takes two trips - to make sure that the owner gets a matching pair!

The owner is quite pleased that the cat doesn't bring dead birds home. I'm not sure I'd be happy getting dead birds dropped off at my front step - especially since I have birds! The cat's owner places the gardening gloves on a clothes line so the neighbors can stop by and pick up their pilfered gloves.

Here's Willy and his clothes line of gloves:

(From AP news story July 21st, 2006 - Photo is AP as well)

Meow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home