Monday, March 12, 2007

Patience

How much patience do you have?


How many difficult things can you handle at once? Life often throws curve balls - and see about imagining this:
Ant infestation tests nonviolence of Buddhist monks in Malaysian temple (CP story)


Imagine your vow of non-violence, and then being stuck in a large infestation of poisonous ants!


Life takes patience. I sort of think that you need to be the most patient with yourself first, as well as others. Those patient with others can forget to be patient with themselves.



Are red ants patient?

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Phil Plasma said...

1. Six (you pick the units of how patience is measured, whatever units you pick, I have six of them.)

2. One - my PC can have many windows open with concurrent things happening, but I am only actively ever doing one thing. I don't see what that has to do with patience, however.

3. Red ants do not require patience.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Mercenaria said...

1. I guess the unit size I pick will be millimeters. So - if you can manage six millimeters, then that's great! But only if you pronounce it Mill-eee-meeee-turs.

2. I guess it all depends on how fast you can alt tab

3. They do as a team I think if they're trying to devour an elephant and or bring them back to the 'nest'. That would make for a lot of trips.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home